As with all our supper clubs, you’ll be seated with fellow diners on sharing tables. Don’t worry, we’ll make sure you’re with all your pals, and you might even leave with some new ones! To encourage conviviality, a number of the dishes are designed for sharing and will be put in the centre of your tables.
We will have limited capability to cater for dietary requirements without advance warning, due to the set menu nature of the event, so please let us know about anything relevant prior to booking your tickets.
– Children and (well behaved!) dogs welcome.
– This is a rustic woodland setting, therefore please note that toilet facilities are located a 5 minute walk away.
– It’s quite the adventure getting to us, you will be required to walk 5 minutes (with a little bit uphill) through the woods to get to us.
– The menu is subject to change.
– Full refunds available up to 4 days prior to the event.
– Bring your own drinks.
– Instructions on how to find us and where to park, will be sent to you 48 hours prior to the event.