- Welcome Hot Drink & Sweet Treat
- 1.5 Hour Foraging Walk
- Wild Cocktail Workshop
- 3-course Woodland Supper
- As well as adults, young people of 12 to 17 can participate and must be accompanied by an adult.If you are pregnant and breastfeeding, please get in touch prior to booking a space on this event.
- You eat new wild foods at your own risk and accept full responsibility for doing so. People may have individual reactions to unfamiliar foods, such as a mild stomach upset or an individual allergic reaction. Be aware that just like many cultivated food plants, certain wild foods may not be suitable for people with specific health issues, so please let me know before booking if you have an illness that may be affected by the food you eat. Wild Feast endeavours to provide up-to-date information about the edibility of plants encountered on a course, advising which plants are deemed to be safe to eat.
- Full refunds are available up to 14 days prior to the event.
- Instructions on how to find us and where to park, will be sent to you 72 hours prior to the event via email.
- Our woodland glen is located a 7-8 minute walk from the parking area, with a section uphill.
- As with all our supper clubs, you’ll be seated with fellow diners on sharing tables. Don’t worry, we’ll make sure you’re with all your pals, and you might even leave with some new ones! To encourage conviviality, our dishes are designed for sharing between four guests (unless otherwise advised).
- We have limited capability to cater for dietary requirements without advance warning, due to the set menu nature of the event. Please let us know about anything relevant prior to booking your tickets, a minimum of 72 hours prior to the event.
- We are a casual dining experience, there is no dress code. Many of our events take place in the woods, therefore we always advise on wearing suitable footwear. Whilst we always hope for pleasant conditions we recommend that you also bring a warm and waterproof layer.
- The event will take place in the great outdoors, unless severe weather is due, where we reserve the right to make an informed decision. Find out more about how we tackle the weather in our FAQs.
- The menu is subject to change.
Can’t find the answer you’re looking for? We’ve answered some of our most frequently asked questions here.
View our Terms and Conditions here. By booking a seat at one of our events or courses, you agree to our Terms and Conditions.