- Tea/coffee & refreshments throughout the day
- 3 course lunch
- E-mail recipe pack
- All ingredients, equipment and apron will be provided.
Who is this course suitable for?
Keen cooks with an interest in all things fire. We will be cooking a large variety of meat and fish but can tailor our courses for vegetarians. Please let us know if you are interested in a plant based vegan introduction to fire as we can put on a separate course specifically aimed at this.
- We will have limited capability to cater for dietary requirements without advance warning, due to the nature of the event, so please let us know about anything relevant prior to booking your tickets.
- As with all of our courses we will be outside for the duration of the day (unless there is a weather warning where we have the option to run the class indoors).
- Please dress and pack clothing for all weather as we all know that the English weather can throw every season at us within the hour! Sturdy boots or closed toe shoes are advised, as are waterproofs and extra layers just in-case.
- We reserve the right to turn people away if we feel they are not dressed appropriately for a day in the outdoors.
- You will be required to walk 10 minutes (with a little bit uphill) through the woods to get to our cookery school.
- The course content is subject to change.
- Full refunds available up to 7 days prior to the event.
- Instructions on how to find us and where to park, will be sent to you up to 48 hours prior to the event.
- Please note that toilet facilities are located a 5 minute walk away.