- Tea/coffee & refreshments throughout the day
- 3 course lunch
- E-mail recipe pack
- All ingredients, equipment and apron will be provided.
Who is this course suitable for?
Keen cooks with an interest in all things fire. We will be cooking a large variety of meat and fish but can tailor our courses for vegetarians. Please let us know if you are interested in a plant based vegan introduction to fire as we can put on a separate course specifically aimed at this.
- Full refunds are available up to 14 days prior to the event.
- Instructions on how to find us and where to park, will be sent to you 72 hours prior to the event via email.
- Our woodland glen is located a 7-8 minute walk from the parking area, with a section uphill.
- As with all our supper clubs, you’ll be seated with fellow diners on sharing tables. Don’t worry, we’ll make sure you’re with all your pals, and you might even leave with some new ones! To encourage conviviality, our dishes are designed for sharing between four guests (unless otherwise advised).
- We have limited capability to cater for dietary requirements without advance warning, due to the set menu nature of the event. Please let us know about anything relevant prior to booking your tickets, a minimum of 72 hours prior to the event.
- We are a casual dining experience, there is no dress code. Many of our events take place in the woods, therefore we always advise on wearing suitable footwear. Whilst we always hope for pleasant conditions we recommend that you also bring a warm and waterproof layer.
- The event will take place in the great outdoors, unless severe weather is due, where we reserve the right to make an informed decision. Find out more about how we tackle the weather in our FAQs.
- The menu is subject to change.
- The course content is subject to change.
- Please dress and pack clothing for all weather as we all know that the English weather can throw every season at us within the hour! Sturdy boots or closed toe shoes are advised, as are waterproofs and extra layers just in-case.
- We reserve the right to turn people away if we feel they are not dressed appropriately for a day in the outdoors.